iScreensaver SupportFAQ Frequently asked questions.
SUPPORT FORUM Public discussions about the software.
USER GUIDE Version 6 in-depth authoring manual.
QUICKSTART GUIDE Simple instructions for starting a project.
SAMPLE PROJECT Simple walk-through with pictures.
MAILING LIST Sign up to receive news and product announcements via email.
UPGRADES Returning customer? Upgrade coupons are now available.
CONTACT Various ways to contact us.
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
...disabling those filename overlays?
...seeking old license codes for upgrading?
...differences in Pro and Ultimate licenses?
...removing those iScreensaver watermarks?
...my AVI/MotionJPEG/iPhone video doesn't work?
...my customers' video drivers need updating?
...our I.T. Department has roll-out questions?
- System Requirements
- iScreensaver License Differences
- Current Operating System Density
- Common Monitor and Screen Resolutions
- Staying Green - Saving Energy
Tech Notes for Version 6:
- Update Windows
- Managed Installations
- Exporting Photos for use with iScreensaver
- Video Encoding for iScreensaver
- Code Signing: Gatekeeper and Authenticode
- Windows 7 Support
- OS X: Where is my screensaver?
- Using Anti Virus on Windows
Legacy Tech Notes (for Version 5 and Older):
- Updating Video Drivers
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra - 32 vs 64 bit screensavers
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra and iScreensaver
- Multiple Monitor Support in iScreensaver 5
- Windows Managed Installations with version 5: Active Directory / Group Policy
- Creating QuickTime-free Screensavers
- Understanding OpenGL Video Drivers
- Designer Registration Validation Error
- Flash SWF Security Tips
- Enable Aero Glass
- Understanding Large Image Sizes