iScreensaver Logotype
At the present time, iScreensaver Designer 5.2 provides support for macOS 10.13 High Sierra, but there are some functional limitations.

Please read the 10.13 High Sierra Tech Note as well as the Release Notes.

Due to changes made by Apple, iScreensaver Designer version 5.2 does not currently support macOS 10.14 Mojave.

Please read our forum post for the latest updates.

[Solved] Screensaver has a hiccup

edited September 2018 in General Discussions
I'm using the free version of the program and have created a very basic screensaver out of an HD video. I'm using a mac. When I install the screen saver and use it, it plays for about 5 seconds then starts over with the watermark in a different spot. Any solutions to this?

Also is there a way to make the file sizes smaller? Mine is currently 114mb and it would be great if I could compress it somehow.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi Lane,

This sounds like it may be the old OS X Screensaver bug, where certain video formats are not supported.

The solution to this problem (and, to your other problem about the size) are to re-encode the video.

Try opening the video in QuickTime Player X (or the older QuickTime Player 7) and then Export the video to H264 format. Then use this new video to build a second screensaver.