iScreensaver
iScreensaver has been updated to version 6.0.4.1291

Release Notes
We are pleased to announce the release of iScreensaver version 6 which supports macOS 10.11 through 10.14 and Windows 7 through 10. Read about Version 6

[Solved] Mac image-only screensaver takes 30 seconds to load or preview

edited September 2018 in General Discussions
It started happening when we upgraded to a registered copy. We need a fix for this ASAP

Comments

• The only time we've seen this is when a third party product was interfering. It's almost impossible that upgrading to a registered copy could have caused the issue. Please refer to http://iscreensaver.com/forum/discussion/comment/635 for tips & hints.
  • Well, it worked just fine in 3 out of 3 macs we tested, once we upgraded the software and created a new installer, all 3 Macs have this issue. This happened overnight and there was no software installation or update between tests...
  • I also read the entire thread you pointed me to, but that happened with Video screensavers, we're only using small JPG's, nothing more... I also sent you a copy of the installer so you can test it yourselves. Can you please confirm?
    Thank you!
  • Thank you -- I just tested the installer you sent us, and it looks very simple: only a few images, and it seems to work normally: It starts right up in about 2 seconds on the test machine (10.9.4).

We've emailed you some instructions for further investigation, please check those out and get back to us if possible.